**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IBM MQ API Integration Lead
Location : Lincoln, NE/Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 36 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10 Years
IBM Integration Specialist Lead Engineer
Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) System Integration Team has established an interoperable integration services hug (ISH) leveraging IBM assets such as IBM API Connect and IBM App Connect Enterprise (ACE). The ISH provides integration patterns in form of REST APIs and other services to connect different state systems including external vendor SaaS solution. DHHS is looking to hire an integration specialist Sr. Lead engineer to support the design, development, and operationalization of these integration APIs. The Lead Engineer will ensure a standards-based development of these Integration API and ensure these are optimized for the IBM environment for performance, security, and maintainability considerations.
- Design and develop APIs based on different standards for REST, data integration techniques, messaging, and transformation engines and non-standard services (APIs). Message Queuing (IBM MQ) usage in both point-to-point and multi-way interconnections; in both single-server- and clustered-server- environments.
- Design, develop and maintain IBM DataPower and APIC service components.
- Design, develop and maintain IBM App Connect Enterprise service components.
- Maintain working knowledge of API security standards and implementation (OAuth 2. 0, Web JWT Token, x509 certificates)
- Ability to understand infrastructure design documents and be able to use them to develop necessary policies, scripts, and code on DataPower
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of application integration development, implementation, and support experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in development of services and APIs preferably using IBM Suite of products.
- At least 1 years of experience in IBM API Connect formerly IBM API Management
- Extensive experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Broad knowledge of web security standards relating to APIs OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT
- Extensive Knowledge and experience in IBM IBM WebSphere MQ Family Product.
- Preferable certification in IBM AppConnect Enteprise (ACE) or IBM Integration Bus
- API Development
Minimum of 8 years of experience in development of services and APIs preferably using IBM Suite of products.- Advanced (7-9 Years) Yes
- IBM API Connect
At least 1 year of experience in IBM API Connect formerly IBM API Management – Novice (1-3 Years) Yes
- RESTful API Development
Extensive experience designing and developing RESTful APIs – Proficient (4-6 Years) Yes
- Web Security
Broad knowledge of web security standards relating to APIs OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT – Proficient (4-6 Years) Yes
- IBM WebSphere
Extensive knowledge and expeerience in IBM WebSphere MQ Family Product – Proficient (4-6 Years) Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: API Development,IBM API Connect,RESTful API Development,Web Security,IBM WebSphere
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 36 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3342