**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Data Stage Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Webcam Interview or In-person
Work Status: U.S Citizens only
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 5 YEARS
To develop, test, debug, implement and maintain Extract, Transformation & Load (ETL) system. Includes workflows, mapping, scripts and stored procedures to support business application needs.
IMPACT & INFLUENCE
This position will interact on a consistent basis with: management and personnel within the Enterprise Systems Department (ESD) and Georgia Tech Research Institute’s (GTRI) external solution providers and campus units. This position typically will advise and counsel: management and personnel within ESD and GTRI along with external solution providers and campus units.
– Perform source to target data mapping.
– Review and assess business rules, project plans, development and test specifications.
– Create and run tests on all solutions while optimizing ETL processes.
– Plan, schedule and coordinate changes internally and externally.
– Provide on-going maintenance and support of production ETL processes. Monitor production processes and
respond to errors and emergency issues.
– Collaborate with business units to provide information as appropriate.
– Document all ETL processes.
– Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
2-4 years job related experience
Minimum of 2+ years in ETL development.
-Specialized skills required for this job :
-2-3 years of hands on experience with Data Stage client Tools.
– Design and build ETL jobs.
– Experience with Oracle SQL.
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: IBM ETL,IBM Data Stage,Oracle sql
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 630640
Work Authorization: U.S citizens only