***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IBM BPM Developer with Java/J2EE
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6+ Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 10 Years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /OPT /CPT /H1B Transfer/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Job Description :
Job Responsibilities: ·
Orchestration design and implementation using IBM BPM Advanced /Standard · Solution using various components of IBM BPM UCA, Coaches, Integration Services etc. · Application Development and Migration · Designing and developing complex integration interfaces with enterprise application systems · J2EE integration with middleware and enterprise applications. · Build toolkit.
Job Qualifications: ·
B Tech in Computer Science or equivalent, three to 5+ years of experience in BPM, Integration, Java, J2EE area. ·
- At least 2 years of experience modeling processes using IBM BPM Process Designer, implementing UCAs, Ajax, Generic System Services. ·
- 1 to 2 years of experience in developing complex coaches, coach views ·
- Mandatory Functional Skills Defines expected behaviors of service in terms of performance, service levels, and so on.
- Implements KPIs, SLAs, and dashboards within the BPM product ·
- Must have Experience with Process Modules, SCA modules and various bindings, Mediation modules, libraries, message handing, error handling, Human Tasks, BO, SDO, Business Rules.
- Demonstrable experience working with Process Designer, BPDs and Coach Framework as a Front End technology.
- Object Oriented Design and development experience with Java/J2EE · XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP and Web services, REST and Junit ·
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills · Excellent communications skills and able to work independently and with a team.
- Experienced in developing Web Services/WSDL, HTTP bindings to exchange information as part of the process flow. Experience with SOA (REST and/or SOAP) ·
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: AJAX, KPI, AngularJS, Dojo, Dashboards, Web Services, BPM, Java/j2ee
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6+ Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2839
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.