**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: IAM Engineer
Location: NW Washington, DC
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: Long term
Interview Type: Skype only
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H, W2 ,1099
Experience: 5 YEARS
ITSIA is hiring an outstanding Identity and Authentication Engineer to work as a part of the Enterprise Authentication Services team to deliver the work program. The primary responsibilities include working with solution architects to implement and operate scalable and highly available authentication and directory systems; helping developers migrate from Siteminder to Azure AD; and resolving day-to-day operational issues. The engineer is also expected to utilize modern tools like Chef, Terraform, Azure DevOps and Splunk to build and maintain the self-service support model.
- Work as part of a team to engineer, implement and operate scalable and highly available authentication and directory systems on-premises and in the Cloud.
- Work with developers to migrate application from Siteminder to Azure AD.
- Provide day-to-day operational support. Trouble-shoot critical issues.
- Automate day to day tasks and provide self-service tools for system support.
- Develop technical documentation, and operational procedures.
- Enhance monitoring capabilities, logging systems, and define metrics.
- Identify opportunities for innovation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Web Access Management and Directory Services.
- Good hands-on experience in Azure AD, Siteminder, Oracle Access Manager, Open SSO, and Ping Federated
- Good experience with managing directory services (eg., LDAP, AD, Oracle directory services (OUD, OID), etc)
- Experience in at least one authentication protocol (e.g. OAuthv2, OpenID, OpenID Connect, SAML)
- Experience with various web application servers (e.g. Apache, IIS, JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat, etc.)
- Experience or knowledge in Identity as a Service, Azure, O365, etc.
- Experience in at least one of the following IT areas: Linux, Windows.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to define problems and analyze the root cause.
- Self-starter with a track record in learning new technologies
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: Long Term Renewable Contract
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2133
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.