**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Helpdesk Technician
Location: Atlanta, GA
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Skype or In Person
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
Under supervision, assist customer with tier one issues or forward to second tier support for issues beyond subject matter expertise. Work and communicate with state employees, internal customers, and/or external customers to provide information and services targeted to meet customer expectations.
**This role is a Level 1 Tier support and will consist of about 90% hands-on support, supporting internal and external user at different sites with some phone based support**
Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions and resolve computer problems for users in person, via telephone and via Skype. Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, mobile devices including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
Coordinate and work with third party support vendors in providing assistance to computer users for a variety of technical issues including networking, end user computer hardware, communications and applications. Create incident tickets and change request tickets within a ticket management tool, monitor ticket queues and escalation of tickets beyond SLA’s.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems and applications.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Monitor ticket queues, assign tickets to appropriate internal and external support staff, escalate tickets outside of SLA’s until resolved.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to third party support vendors for service.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- 3+ years experience performing as Helpdesk Technician with hands on knowledge in resolving issues with Outlook, MS Office, Win 7 and 10, Active Directory.
- Vocational/Technical degree in computer applications, computer technology or a closely related area from an accredited college
- OR High school diploma or GED AND 5+ year of experience providing software or hardware customer support of technical assistance to computer users.
Required / Desired Skills
Vocational/Technical degree in computer applications, computer technology or a closely related area from an accredited college
Hardware/Software troubleshooting on Computers, Laptops, Printers/Copiers, mobile device, etc…
Ticketing System (SharePoint, Remedy)
Prior experience with Airwatch, AT&T Verizon wireless devices and installation
Imaging Computers and Laptops
Certifications (A+, Net+)
IT Helpdesk Support
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Outlook, MS Office, Win 7 and 10, Active Directory
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2187
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S