***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Helpdesk Manager
Location : Denver ,CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 4 years
The Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS) serves Colorado’s most vulnerable populations. CDHS
- assists struggling Colorado families who need food, cash, and energy assistance to provide for their families;
- families in need of safe and affordable child care; children at risk of abuse or neglect;families who struggle to provide care for their adult children with developmental disabilities; youth who have violated the law and need structure and guidance to grow into responsible and compassionate adults; Coloradoans who need effective
- treatment for mental illness or substance abuse issues; and families who need resources to care for their
- elderly parents or nursing home care for their veteran parents. CDHS staff is committed to providing the right services to the right people in the right setting and at the right time.
The Office of Early Childhood provides leadership, guidance, and support to develop high quality environments
- for young children; promote equitable access to inclusive programs and services for all children from birththrough age five; facilitate state and community partnerships that address the needs of young children and their families; and provide professional development, technical assistance and resources for personnel in earlychildhood care and education settings.
- Describe any staffing or organizational changes related to this position.
This is an existing position that will begin to assume supervision and Colorado Shines PDIS Help Desk Lead within the Division of Early Care and Learning Child Care Quality Initiatives.
- Briefly summarize the purpose of this position.
- This position is the staff authority for the Colorado Shines Professional Development Information System Helpdesk, known as Colorado Shines PDIS Helpdesk. CDHS relies on this position to take action and issue expert opinions that provide direction for the optimal user experience within the Colorado Shines PDIS.
- This position designs strategy,systems, processes, guidelines, and standards to this end. As the Helpdesk Manager for the Colorado Shines PDIS,
- this position is responsible for analyzing tickets and updating Knowledge Articles and technical assistance resources to support an optimal user experience within the Colorado Shines PDIS.
- Summarize specific duties added to this position and where they came from. Include position numbers if duties came from other positions.
- Summarize specific duties deleted from this position and where they went. Include position numbers if duties went to other positions.
- SalesForce Novice
- Communication skills both verbal and written Proficient
- Staff supervisory Proficient
Position Keywords: Sales Force,Staff supervisory
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3130