***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Help Desk Support Specialist /IT LCR Administrative Support Assistant
Location : Kennesaw, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 7 Months
Interview Type : Either Web Cam or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 3+ Years
7 Month Assignment
Performs administrative, clerical and office support responsibilities specific to facilitating the schedule for IT life-cycle replacement (LCR) and IT equipment office room moves.
Need someone who is proficient with computer applications and programs. Microsoft Office Suite and particularly Excel is used extensively. ServiceNow is used as our ticketing and task assignment tool, and training will be provided as long as the candidate is computer savvy. Other applications may also be needed.
- Performs standard administrative duties in support of the assigned department, division, unit and/or location as it pertains to IT life-cycle replacement (LCR) and IT equipment office room moves.
- Serves as an administrative resource for all faculty, staff and guests visiting assigned department, division, unit and/or location and provides assistance as needed
- Creates, prepares and proofreads emails, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents or communications as requested as it pertains to IT life-cycle replacement (LCR) and IT equipment office room moves.
- Assists with coordinating and scheduling IT life-cycle replacement (LCR) and IT equipment office room moves.
- Assists with records management including filing, correspondence, analyzing data, tracking and archiving files as it pertains to IT life-cycle replacement (LCR) and IT equipment office room moves.
- Educational Requirements – High School diploma or equivalent – Required Experience – Three (3) years of related administrative, office or clerical experience
- Preferred Qualifications – Experience providing administrative support for large teams; Previous experience in higher education
- Preferred Educational Qualifications – Undergraduate Degree
- Able to utilize standard office equipment and multi-line telephone system – Required
- Able to deal with multiple tasks or projects at one time meeting assigned deadline – Required
- Strong Excel Skills: filtering, percentages, formulas, data graphs etc. – Required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, organization, and communication (verbal and written) – Required
- Excellent time management, project management and presentation skills – Required
- Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e. Microsoft Office suite, ServiceNow, etc.) – Required
- Strong customer service skills and phone and e-mail etiquette – Required
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills – Required
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: IT, Administrative support, Clerical experience
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 7 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3053