**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Help Desk Support Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 5 Months
Interview Type: Web Cam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, C2H, W2
Experience: 2+ YEARS
Reporting to the IT Client Services Manager, Helpdesk Representative III is a member of the IT Infrastructure Team that identifies, plans, designs, delivers, operates and controls Tier I and Tier II services offered at the Department of Community Affairs (DCA).
The IT Client Services Team is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Helpdesk Representative III with demonstrated competence and thought leadership capability to contribute toward the success of our business operations and improvement initiatives. The Helpdesk Representative III is responsible for effectively provisioning, configuring, installing, operating, documenting, maintaining, monitoring and reporting of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure performance.
Under supervision, assists clients with Tier I issues and Tier II support for issues beyond their subject matter expertise. Work and communicate with state employees, internal clients, to provide information and services targeted to meet client expectations. Analyze information to determine nature and extent of client requirements and concerns. May serve as liaison between clients and technical staff in implementation and development of business process automation. Provides ongoing operational and user assistance to address application problems, provide on-call application support and assist users with application operations. Responds to internal and external client concerns both remotely and to provide desk side support as well. Receives additional training as required, to gain full proficiency and experience in all areas. May perform clerical duties in support of the unit. Provides information to answers to inquiries from external clients regarding all aspects of specific program area of unit.
• Provide on-line and desk side helpdesk services for all users, to identify and resolve IT operational issues.
Provided documented service procedures for all resolutions.
• Provide end user support (including IT Incident, Problem, or Request Tickets) for all end user-based systems
(e.g., business and/or custom applications, devices).
• Demonstrate experience designing, installing and supporting workstations, and agency IT systems
environment containing a blend of Windows Servers 2008-2012, Windows workstations, LAN, VPN, O365 E5,
Microsoft SharePoint, Active Directory, VOIP, business and custom applications.
• Demonstrate experience installing and supporting one or more recent Microsoft enterprise level products
(Exchange 2007 or newer, SQL 2005 or newer, MS Access, ODBC, System Center suite, SharePoint 2010 or
• Perform printer installations and toner replacement activities.
• Proactively provide KPI reports, and documentation on systems / application operations using Microsoft
Office (Word, Excel, or PowerPoint)
• Incumbent shall possess High school diploma or GED and 2-3 years of experience handling clients,
questions, complaints, and/or providing information. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or
university in a computer related field – i.e. Computer Information Systems or Computer Science is a plus.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Imaging machines (Dell/Win 10) and Inventory Management experience is desired
• Demonstrated experience working in ITIL Service Management organization is a plus.
• Technically competent with knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods
• Demonstrated experience working in ITIL Service Management organization and ServiceNow experience is a
plus. CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate).
• Excellent problem-solving skills required.
• Vocational/Technical degree in computer applications, computer technology or a closely related area from an
accredited college AND One year of experience providing software of hardware customer support
• OR High school diploma or GED AND Two years of experience providing software or hardware customer
support of technical assistance to computer users
• OR Two years of experience at the lower-level Help Desk Support Specialist 2 or position equivalent.
Position Keywords: Windows Servers 2008-2012,LAN, VPN, O365 E5,Microsoft SharePoint, Active Directory, VOIP,
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 631628
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.