***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Help Desk/Customer Service Support
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 4 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Transportation Call Center Contact Agents
****Looking especially for English/Spanish speaking candidates.
The Atlanta Public School System is seeking the service of a Transportation Call Center Contact Agent to provide direct first-line level 1 service desk support to APS schools and administrative locations.
The Transportation Call Center Contact Agent will work with a team of other Transportation Call Center Contact Agents, under the general supervision of a Transportation Call Center Contact Agent Lead and a Transportation Manager who is responsible overall for the Call Center operations. Depending on the proficiency and level of expertise, the Transportation Call Center Contact Agent may be selected to be part of the level 2 support (within the service desk) to provide expert support to other analysts for critical issues or applications.
Scope of Work/Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor answer telephone system and take calls from Parents, Schools, Citizens
- Make return calls to Parents, Schools and Citizens.
- Log all reported incidents, Fulfillment Requests (Service Requests) and attempt to resolve issues at 1st contact
- Escalate incidents as dictated.
- Track and follow-up on incidents escalated to technical teams to ensure issues are resolved promptly and closed
- Remotely connect to user computers and assist with resolving issues as necessary.
- Perform proactive support activities including but not limited to:Provide support for APS IT projects (as needed).
- Installing and setting up Air Watch on mobile devices
- Ensuring that antivirus software installed on all machines and scans are completed routinely.
- Update user and asset information in database (as necessary)
- Follow established processes and procedures. Report to IT any suggestions that will improve process or make
- support easier or more efficient.
- Maintain exceptional customer service posture at ALL TIMES.
- Document work performed (and steps to resolve issues) at all times within ticketing system for audit or knowledgebase purposes.
- Record and submit checklists or other documentation as may be required.
- 1 year (initial)
- Option to extend annually – based on performance.
Skills and Qualifications:
3+ years’ work experience (minimum) … 5+ years preferred:
- Strong customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Maintain confidentiality
- Prior experience with data entry on databases important
- Prior experience in a call center preferred.
- Must have clean criminal record with the ability to pass finger-print background check
- Must be authorized to work in the Unites States.
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent command of Spanish Language preferred
- Oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Ability to work under pressure and stay calm/focused when working with irate customers or users
- Positive, productive team player
- Desire to learn new skills and improve
- Minimum of Associate degree (preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service telephone call center. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: data entry on databases,Spanish
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 4 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2866
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S