***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Help Desk Support
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 20 Years
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 4 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Covendis is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) which utilizes a proprietary Vendor Management Solution (VMS). Covendis works with State agencies to help our clients hire and manage IT contractors. Not only do we help find the best contractors at the best rates, by gathering proposals from a network of staffing suppliers, but we also create efficient and accountable hiring and resource management. The Account Services team provides an important support service that is crucial to building and maintaining quality relationships with clients and suppliers.
The main role of the Account Services Associate is to identify and solve customer inquiries and problems that hinder service delivery. You will interact with clients or end users daily to provide system support, offer assistance with billing inquiries, handle client complaints, and also provide company program information & registration details as requested. Being an Account Services Associate you play an integral role in customer relations. You are the voice of the company and also the voice of the customer. Logging and tracking common problems and solutions, and also communicating client suggestions for changes and improvements to the application will be key to your success in this role.
Account Services Responsibilities:
- Telephone, email and chat support
- Provide a service link between Covendis and the client.
- Act as Tier 1 Help Desk support for clients.
- Assist Program Managers as required with Customer issues.
- Work to ensure that service delivery is continuous and smooth
- Log and track problems and resolutions.
- Work to resolve customer issues with suppliers and suppliers’ issues with customers.
- Qualify suppliers as required (annually and as requested by the customers).
- Provide customer assistance with the use of the application.
- Log client suggestions for changes and improvements to the application.
- Work with customers to provide required data and help them to interpret it.
- Pull metrics and create customized reports for clients as required.
- Query customers as to their need for customized reports.
Our mission is to make it easier for our clients to work with the professionals that provide them with service.
We do that by making sure everything we do is:
- Error free
- Done in a professional and friendly way
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Customer service mindset
- Experience with CRM or VMS software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong Organization skills
- Curiosity and satisfaction in solving problems
- Multi-tasking ability
- Self Starter/Self Motivated
- Familiarity with office software, hardware, and phone systems
- Previous experience in IT industry, government, recruiting preferred
- Experience as a Client Services Associate or other administrative role a plus
- Customer service mindset Proficient
- Experience as a Client Services Associate or other administrative role Proficient
- Experience with CRM or VMS software applications Proficient
- Multi-tasking ability Proficient
- Problem Solving Proficient
- Strong Organization skills Proficient
- Bachelor’s Degree Proficient
- Learning ability Proficient
Position Keywords: CRM or VMS
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 20 Years
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2873
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S