***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Help Desk Support
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 4 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 4 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Brief Duty Description:
- Provides Tier 1 support for a wide range of enterprise and agency IT service offerings.
- Effectively and efficiently resolves incoming Tier 1 support tickets through preferred channels, and escalates for support when necessary.
- Installs, and supports specified software on supported devices following defined procedures, processes, and methods. In some cases, determines that the ticket should be transferred to a higher level support group.
- Abide by Service Level Commitments and OIT and agency policies.
- Employs incident management procedures to enter, and manage tickets in incident management system.
- Provides Tier II application, administration, and hardware support. Serves as an escalation point for tickets routed outside the Service Desk.
Provide specific examples of regular, ongoing decisions made by this position related to this duty.
- Determines method to troubleshoot and resolve hardware or software issues. Decides what components may be involved and how to test these components to isolate the cause of the incident.
- Decides what steps to take to resolve the incident, which may include reinstalling software, changing settings, recreating profiles or placing a service call to a hardware repair vendor.
In performing this duty, provide examples of typical issues or challenges encountered by this position, and the guidance used to resolve the issue.
- Languages A+ Novice
- Others Communication skills both verbal and written Proficient
- Security Active Directory Novice
- Tools Microsoft Office Professional Novice
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: A+,Active Directory,Microsoft Office Professional
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 4 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2752
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S