**** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Help Desk Support
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 3 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 4 YEARS
STATEMENT OF WORK
Deskside Support (DSS) for Office of Information Technology (OIT) at Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE).
The Governor’s Office of Information Technology (OIT) is seeking a qualified vendor to provide 1 contractor for no more than 40 hours per week, Mon – Fri and up to a maximum of 6 months for assistance in installing, updating and moving IT equipment, and fixing IT “issues.”
This contractor will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day activities surrounding break-fix activities. Additionally, this position will assist with imaging and deploying new equipment, maintaining inventory and ensure we meet our current service level commitments.
The Vendor shall be responsible for providing qualified candidates to:
- Provide technical assistance for user questions/issues on Windows 7, 8 and 10 and Microsoft Office
- Assist in configuring cell phones with both iPhone and Android.
- Resolve computer problems
- Install and perform minor repairs to computers and peripheral equipment
- Set up IT equipment for employee use
- Maintain records of daily hardware installations
- Prepare and document retired equipment and for surplus
- Update/create documentation and processes
- If remote access cannot fix problem, contractor may need to service multiple CDPHE locations in the surrounding Denver metropolitan area.
- This contractor may be required to assist other OIT teams for short durations in other locations around the Denver metropolitan are.
03/19/2020 – 06/28/2020
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Windows 7, 8 and 10 and Microsoft Office,
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: RQS2019-165-04A
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S