***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Help Desk/System Administrator (Business Analyst)
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 to 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
6-8 yrs exp Full-time professional work experience in Business and/or Information Technology. Substitutions: Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of four (4) years. (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.) Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. Successfully completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application.) Two (2) years of work experience as a Network Engineer-Intermediate ; LAN Administrator-Intermediate ; Systems Administrator-Intermediate ; Network Engineer-Associate ; LAN Administrator-Associate may substitute for all of the required experience.
- Ensure that all customer email and support ticket inquiries, requesting assistance or user access and account maintenance are immediately resolved.
- Perform basic operation, onboarding of new employers, monitoring, trouble shooting of user accounts and about account status through VAMS.
- Assist with the documentation of processes and procedures for both individuals and groups.
- Handle support issues remotely via phone, web team interactive session, or remote support software tools.
- Triage user functional questions that cannot be addressed to the appropriate staff as needed and provide follow-up to ensure issues are handled.
- Assist user’s general policy questions, VAMS troubleshooting and guidance with the process workflow.
- Assist with roster upload in VAMS system for all types of employers (Organizations/Self-employed/Independent contractors).
- Troubleshoot user log-in problems and assist users in triaging account and access problems.
- Coordinate Technology learning with business users and provide the primary Business Analyst services for statewide users.
- Assist with additional Training of VAMS to DPH staff and external users (Employers).
- Verifying the accuracy of the interface through testing and validation, testing both incoming and outgoing data quality.
- Updating the status of clinics in the onboarding traceability spreadsheet
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet data quality standards.
- Schedule, facilitate, and attend meetings both at DPH and with vendors and clinics to review status and resolve issues.
- Create and implement data quality analysis processes and workflows in the production environment.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: VAMS troubleshooting,Data Analytics Specialist,Microsoft Office Professional,HIPAA
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2795
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S