***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Help Desk Analyst
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 10 Months
Interview Type : Skype or In Person
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 3 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions and resolve computer problems for users in person, via telephone and electronically. Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
Coordinate and work with third party support vendors in providing assistance to computer users for a variety of technical issues including networking, end user computer hardware, communications and applications. Create incident tickets and change request tickets within a ticket management tool, monitor ticket queues and escalation of tickets beyond SLA’s.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems and applications.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Monitor ticket queues, assign tickets to appropriate internal and external support staff, escalate tickets outside of SLA’s until resolved.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to third party support vendors for service.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- 2+ years experience performing as Helpdesk Technician with hands on knowledge in resolving issues with Outlook, MS Office, Win 10, Active Directory, COTS applications.
Required / Desired Skills
- Experience with hands on computer technical support involving user issues with Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Outlook Email, login Issues, etc Required 3 Years
- Using and monitoring helpdesk ticket systems. Required 3 Years
- Hardware setup and software installation. Required 3 Years
- Active Directory Support Required 3 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Outlook, MS Office, Win 10, Active Directory, COTS
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2693
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S