***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Help Desk Analyst
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : ‘Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S Job
Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 3 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization
CURRENT SYSTEMS / PROJECTS OVERVIEW
The DPH COVID-19 Vaccination program has prepared for the authorization and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines and is currently in Phase 1a. Our goal is for all residents of Connecticut to have access to the vaccination. CT DPH uses VAMS (Vaccine Administration Management System) to manage the deployment and administration of COVID-19 Vaccines. VAMS is being used by Hospitals, Clinics to administer vaccines and employers throughout Connecticut, DPH staff and local health departments. Connecticut is currently working with a broad range of healthcare institutions to serve as vaccine providers and communicating with community partners
The scope of work (SOW) is to provide technical support for users of the VAMS system and general application level user support. We anticipate that this would be a remote support role primarily based on virtual user interaction and phone support.
SCOPE OF WORK
The selected contractor will provide 5 individuals, with the required skills and background, to work as part of the DPH Information Technology section working with the COVID-19 Vaccine team.
Specific Services Required
The contractor employees shall provide the following services:
- Ensure that all customer email and support ticket inquiries, requesting assistance or user access and account maintenance are immediately resolved.
- Perform basic operation, onboarding of new employers, monitoring, trouble shooting of user accounts and about account status through VAMS.
- Assist with the documentation of processes and procedures for both individuals and groups.
- Handle support issues remotely via phone, web team interactive session, or remote support software tools.
- Triage user functional questions that cannot be addressed to the appropriate staff as needed and provide follow-up to ensure issues are handled.
- Assist user’s general policy questions, VAMS troubleshooting and guidance with the process workflow.
- Assist with roster upload in VAMS system for all types of employers (Organizations/Self-employed/Independent contractors).
- Troubleshoot user log-in problems and assist users in triaging account and access problems.
- Coordinate Technology learning with business users and provide the primary Business Analyst services for statewide users.
- Assist with additional Training of VAMS to DPH staff and external users (Employers).
- Perform user acceptance testing of system changes and update documentation in accordance with enhancements to the system.
Specific Services Required
This is a statewide initiative. The CT DPH will provide support and guidance to the contractor for this project. Oversight will be provided by a DPH IT Supervisor or designated Project Manager. Contractor will provide his own office space and all computer hardware needed for this project.
Security/Privacy Considerations: Information accessible by the contractor employees will be sensitive, confidential or subject to the Privacy Act and/or HIPAA considerations. Contractor personnel must be familiar with and comply with the provisions of appropriate regulations and instructions. Signing of a confidentiality agreement will be required.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2670
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S