**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Healthcare Product Owner
Location : Brentwood, TN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype Or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 Years
Must have solid healthcare background
- Work with Lead & Senior Product Owners and Product Managers to write user stories & acceptance criteria to support the organization’s roadmap and strategic priorities.
- Complete other Product team responsibilities, such as release notes, change requests, & feature toggles.
- Ensure that the highest prioritized user stories are clearly understood by business stakeholders and Scrum team members before the start of the sprint.
- Actively participate in naviHealth’s agile ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, including refinement sessions, sprint planning, sprint demos, and retrospective.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, healthcare experience is preferred
- Experience utilizing Agile methodology techniques, ceremonies, and reporting measures
- Experience in an Agile environment working as a Product Owner or equivalent
- Certified Scrum Product Owner and/or Certified Scrum Master certification is preferred
- Ability to face moderately difficult problems/issues that require moderately complex analysis
- Ability to work independently on large moderately complex tasks
- Understanding of relevant technology such as SQL Server, Tableau, .Net Framework, Angular
- Excels in spending time with end-users, gathering feedback, and translating operational needs into system features
- Enjoys learning and understanding business processes and system workflows
- Comfortable working directly with software engineers and quality assurance team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with a wide audience
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time as needed
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SQL Server, Tableau, .Net Framework, Angular,Certified Scrum Master certification,Agile methodology,Certified Scrum Product Owner
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3206