**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Healthcare Data Analyst
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
- Administrative Solutions (AS) provides management and oversight for key administrative and technical services that enables to achieve their goals. It is responsible for a number of support functions to make our agency as efficient, effective, and impactful as possible. Administrative Solutions comprises Human Resources; Facilities Management; Audit; Business Innovation, Technology and Security;, Emergency Management; Legal; Performance Management; Communications; Project Management; and Leadership & Organizational Development.
- Business Innovation, Technology, and Security (BITS) is responsible for managing the Department’s information technology (IT) providers, including relations with the Governor’s Office of Information Technology (OIT). The division serves as the main point of contact for departmental issues involving technology resources and needs and coordinates activities with the program staff for IT support, operations, maintenance, modernization and implementation of new IT systems.
Summary of Position:
- The main purpose of this position is to assist the information/data governance team in the formation and execution of data governance framework, policy, standards. Policy and effective health and human service delivery rely on being able to track populations through multiple systems (primary systems for interoperability include ACSES, CBMS, CHATS, and Trails), being able to measure outcomes and link outcomes across systems. Cross-system data utilization requires careful consideration of numerous regulations and data handling requirements including HIPAA, FERPA, IRS Publication 1075, Criminal Justice Information, Social Security Administration, 42 CFR Part 2, as well as program specific federal regulations, state statutes, department rules, and program policies.
This position assists in the implementation of an enterprise data governance program.
- Develops control structures within a complex environment to ensure the accuracy and quality of data through all upstream and downstream data channels.
- Provides thought leadership and participates with projects that involve any of the upstream or downstream data flows and processes.
- Ensure controls are in place over applications to ensure data integrity by performing data integrity gap analysis.
- Coordinates the resolution of data integrity gaps by working with Offices|Divisions|Units and OIT.
- Works with business partners to gather and understand functional requirements, develop complex queries and provide reports.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in statistical analysis, computer science, public administration, human services, social science or related field.
- Two (2) years of professional experience in data governance, metadata management and data quality management. With a combination of experience in the following:
- Experience in writing business definitions for tables, data fields, attributes, etc.
- An understanding of data lineage
- Technical writing skills in order to draft policies, procedures and standards
- Experience in health and human services programs
- A combination of work experience in the occupational field or specialized subject area of the work assigned to the job, which provided the same kind, amount, and level of knowledge acquired in the required education, may be substituted on a year for year basis for the bachelor’s degree.
- A master’s or doctorate degree from an accredited college or university in a field of study related to the work assignment may be substituted for the experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Professional experience in data governance, metadata management and data quality management.
- Experience with erwin Data Intelligence Suite and erwin Data Modeler
- Experience with Master Data Management tools (e.g. Informatica, Profisee, Semarchy, etc.)
- Expertise with one or more compliance frameworks such as NIST, HIPAA, FedRAMP
- Familiarity with the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM)
- Experience with data in a research or evaluation setting
- Experience with building data visualizations and dashboards
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Advanced experience in Agile methodologies and framework.
Position Keywords: data governance, metadata management,data quality management
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3260