**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT HealthCare Project Manager
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 5 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
6-8 yrs exp Individuals with successful project management experience limited to projects of small scope, limited risk and complexity and/or of short duration. Individuals at this level will typically be assigned to manage projects under the direction of a State supervisor or manager. Individuals with this level of experience are suitable for small Client Agency projects with clear, achievable outcomes, or in assignment as project support on larger projects. Individuals at this level can also be used to in the capacity of a Project Controller, provided that they can satisfy the basic requirements of that position. Advanced level: Individuals with a mastery of project management skills, qualifications and experience. This individual shall function effectively with very little supervision, while maintaining a high professional standard. They are assigned to extremely complex and/or high risk projects that reflect the highest priorities of state government. These individuals are comfortable working with the highest levels of state government and are able to contribute to the furtherance of the states’ objectives. These individuals have the necessary skills and experience to assist in statewide project portfolio management and/or IT Investment Management.
SCOPE OF WORK
The Office of Health Strategy seeks a Project/Program Manager who will perform duties related to the coordination and implementation of community health related initiatives under the direction of the Director of Healthcare Innovation. This is a six-month full-time consulting opportunity with the possibility of extensions.
The. It is a mission-driven agency within the executive branch of Connecticut state government, under the leadership of the governor. The mission of is to implement comprehensive, data-driven strategies that promote equal access to high-quality health care, control costs, and ensure better health outcomes for all Connecticut residents.
DUTIES OF HEALTH INNOVATION PROJECT MANAGER
The successful candidate will assist the Director of Healthcare Innovation in overseeing various community health workstreams that advance the strategic goals of the agency, including health enhancement communities, development of a health equity trust, community benefits, anchor institutions, and other related initiatives. The successful candidate will be a mid-level professional with demonstrated experience in project management, stakeholder engagement, grants and contract management, and data analysis.
Responsibilities of the successful applicant include but are not limited to:
- Participate in an advisory role at OHS to develop goals and strategies to advance the agency’s mission.
- Assist the director with the facilitation of committees and subgroups relating to primary care and community health, including the development of meeting materials, advising on strategic direction, giving presentations, and engaging stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal OHS teams, state agencies, external organizations, and community members on health reform initiatives.
- Provide support and oversight of grant awards, including tracking deliverables, drafting related contracts and MOUs, and reviewing invoices; identify and alert the director of relevant new grant opportunities
- Leverage subject matter expertise and pertinent external resources to keep the director apprised of significant developments and innovations in community health reforms on both the state and national level
- Substantial knowledge of key concepts of population health/community health, health equity, and social determinants of health
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement and facilitation of large groups.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and exhibit good judgment and decision-making.
- Data analytics skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including experience in coordinating complex initiatives.
- Experience in grant and contract management.
Position Keywords: Contract Management,Data Analytics,Grant Management,Project Management
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3286