**** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Hadoop with Java Developer
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: Long term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 9 YEARS
This role handles the 1st/2nd lines of defense, resolving environmental/software issues and development from scratch for new Hadoop environment. If it’s a software issue, they’ll work with the Offshore team to resolve or If it’s an environmental issue they’ll work with SAP Cloud team to resolve. This is a hands-on Sr./Lead level Hadoop Developer role – not an architect position
Core Skill Sets:
· Java 8
· Tomcat Application Server
· 9+years professional experience
· Preferred: Financial services industry experience.
· Should have very strong programming experience using Hadoop environment, like: Spark, Scala, Python/PySpark etc.
· 5 or more years’ experience performing application development at a financial institution
· Knowledge and experience with SQL and relational database structures, primarily Oracle and Sybase.
· Knowledge of ETL, KYC, Enterprise data lakes – Data acquisition, data discovery tools and Enterprise Data Dictionary.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field required, advanced degree preferred.
· Good hands on knowledge of Python, Shell or any similar scripting language Strong computer science fundamentals Comfortable dealing with data access languages.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Ability to connect with people and to quickly build trust with others.
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: relational database structures , , Spark , Scala , Java , Sybase , Hadoop Developer , Shell , Oracle , Hadoop environment , Python , Python/PySpark , SQL , KYC , ETL , MsoHyperlink
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: Long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: Tech 34345
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S