***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : GIS Technician
Location : Atlanta, GA (On-Site)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Web Cam or In Person
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 2 Years
- The ideal candidate will possess an extensive working knowledge of the ESRI ArcGIS 10.x Desktop software suite and general GIS principles and concepts. The individual should be detail-oriented and highly skilled using the ArcGIS editing tools, and should be familiar with shapefiles, personal/file geodatabases, geodatabase topology and editing in a SDE multi-user database. The candidate should be familiar with querying databases and be able to validate data. The candidate must have the technical agility, focus, flexibility, enthusiasm and vision to complement and enhance the OTD Local Government Coordination Team. The candidate must be able to coordinate, plan, and support simultaneous tasks and GIS projects; query data; prepare and deliver reports to the immediate supervisor and others; use geospatial data in the creation and production of GIS maps and data; and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Required qualifications include: completion or near completion (in process) four-year college degree in GIS, Geography, or a related field, and proficiency with the ArcGIS 10.x Desktop software suite.
- Preferred qualifications include: 2 (or more) years of transportation related experience – creating/editing linear referencing networks, associated attribute data, and familiarity with annexation ordinances, metes and bounds descriptions establishing corporate limits. Additional preference will be given for those that have GIS work experience with a city or county government agency.
Required / Desired Skills
- ESRI 10.4 Working Experience
Required 2 Years
- Experience working with transportation related data
Highly desired 2 Years
- Experience with Annexation Ordinances
- Experience with Referencing Systems
- Do you have 2 or more years experience working with a City or County governmental agency?
Desired 2 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: ESRI ArcGIS,ESRI Suite,Annexation Ordinances,GIS,Database
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3681