**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : GIS Systems Administrator
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
Client seeking a GIS Systems Administrator to monitor and support enterprise GIS applications using Esri System Monitor, performs system updates/upgrades, supports Esri Roads and Highways users, develops system jobs within Active Batch job scheduling software, assists on IT Project tasks and data migration/development.
- Uses Esri System Monitor and works with server administrators to setup jobs to monitor, alert, and report
- status of GIS applications/services; troubleshoots and resolves issues identified in system monitoring
- Installs/configures ArcGIS Desktops in Citrix/Windows Virtual Desktop and Remote Desktop
- Configures GIS and supports users of Esri Roads and Highways, desktop, web, and mobile applications;
- provides end user customer support and troubleshooting
- Configures GDOT ArcGIS Portal/Online to support application development and testing
- Develops, configures, and troubleshoots ArcGIS Server services
- Applies GIS patches and updates; assists in validating GIS applications after system maintenance or server updates
- Develops and schedules system jobs with (ActiveBatch) job scheduling software
- Assists in converting/importing data files to GIS formats/geodatabases
- Compiles and updates system support documentation; contributes to team knowledgebase in SharePoint
Work Terms and Conditions:
- The candidate will be working in the Office of IT Applications. Candidates will work with supporting IT team members (database, network, server, etc.) and interacting with business units. The candidate will follow internal standards and accepted best practices for developed solutions.
- The position end date is set for the end of the fiscal year. may exercise the option to renew contracts in one-year increments. Several successful consultants have continued working for several years with contract extensions. However, is under no obligation to extend contracts and may terminate employment at any time.
- During the workweek, the consultant shall report onsite and may be given the option to telework on specific days.
- When teleworking, consultants must have a suitable internet connection and environment to comply with telework policies.
- Upon hiring and creation of user account, the consultant is to pick up ID/Security badge and computing
- equipment at One Georgia Center work location at no travel expense to. A consultant is expected to
- physically reside in the Atlanta, GA metropolitan area and provide confirmation of residence within 2 weeks of
- the start date. Upon the resumption of normal work operations, the consultant will be expected to work on-site at
- The client will reimburse authorized travel expenses lodging and meals. will reimburse authorized travel use of personal vehicle use.
- The Department has 12 holidays, which consultants are not allowed to work nor make up any time for those holiday weeks without management’s approval. Consultants are not to take extended leave during their first year of service (e.g. 1 week or greater). Consultants may not telework or work a compressed workweek schedule during their first year of service. Work is on-site and remote or off-site work is not authorized.
- The consultant must have a cell phone which can be used for business calls.
- does not provide free parking. All routine commuting expenses are the responsibility of the candidate.
Required / Desired Skills
- Esri ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro
Required 3 Years
- Customer support and troubleshooting experience
Required 3 Years
- Esri ArcGIS Enterprise Portal/Online
Required 1 Years
- Esri ArcGIS System Monitor
Required 6 Months
- Esri Roads and Highways
Highly desired 2 Years
- Esri ArcGIS Field Mapping (Collector), Survey 123
Highly desired 1 Years
- ArcPy or Python
Highly desired 1 Years
- ActiveBatch Job Scheduling Software
Highly desired 6 Months
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Three years of related experience
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Esri ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro,Esri ArcGIS Enterprise Portal,Esri ArcGIS System Monitor,Esri Roads and Highways,Esri ArcGIS Field Mapping,ArcPy or Python
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3226