**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H ,W2
Experience : 8 Years
- Develops geoprocessing and GIS web services
- Develops GIS web editing/mapping applications
- Develops and configures ArcGIS Portal and ArcGIS Portal Apps such as Survey 123 and Field Maps/Collector
- Conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and quality assurance testing of applications
- Maintains existing applications/services
- Upgrades and migrates existing applications/services to current version/systems architecture
- Provides end user support and creates support documentation
- Works closely with other developers and architects
- Estimates work effort and proposes development solutions
Required / Desired Skills
- Batchelors degree from accredited college or university in related field and 6 years of related experience
Required 6 Years
Required 3 Years
- PL SQL/SQL
Required 2 Years
- Esri ArcGIS Server Enterprise
Required 2 Years
- Python Scripting
Required 2 Years
Work Terms and Conditions:
- Candidate will be working in the Office of IT Applications. Candidates will work with supporting IT team members (database, network, server, etc.) and interacting with business units. The candidate will follow internal standards, and accepted best practices for developed solutions.
- The position end date is set for the end of the fiscal year. May exercise the option to renew contracts in one year increments. Several successful consultants have continued working for several years with contract extensions. However, is under no obligation to extend contracts and may terminate employment at any time.
- During the work week, consultant shall report onsite and may be given the option to telework on specific days.
- When teleworking, consultant must have suitable internet connection and environment to comply with telework policies.
- Upon hiring and creation of user account, consultant is to pick-up ID/Security badge and computing equipment at work location at no travel expense. Consultant is expected to physically reside in the Atlanta, GA metropolitan area and provide confirmation of residence within 2 weeks of start date. Upon the resumption of normal work operations, the consultant will be expected to work on-site at start work will not be reimbursed. All travel expense reimbursement shall be in accordance with State
- The Department has 12 holidays, which consultants are not allowed to work nor make up any time for those holiday weeks without management’s approval. Consultants are not to take extended leave during their first year of service (e.g. 1 week or greater).
- Consultants may not telework or work a compressed work week schedule during their first year of service.
- Work is on-site and remote or off-site work is not authorized.
- Consultant must have cell phone which can be used for business calls.
- Does not provide free parking. All routine commuting expenses are the responsibility of the candidate.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3229