Title: Functional Safety Engineer
Location: Dearborn, MI
Interview Type: Skype or phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,W2
Experience: 5-15 Years
Within the first 6 months, rapidly begin to work with cross functional and global teams within Product Development including research and advanced engineering to conduct ISO 26262 functional safety analysis of challenging new and carry over technology, including infotainment, active safety, and automated technologies.
‣ Within the first year, become a subject matter expert in Ford ISO 26262 processes, methods, tools, and information (formal and on the job training will be provided).
‣ Results in becoming a technical functional safety and systems engineering key resource in Product Development.
‣ Within the first year, become a leader in creating and continuously improving innovative, simple and safe advanced system designs. Work with other functional safety engineers to complete foundational and future functional safety analysis.
‣ Work with other Functional Safety Engineers to create globally common safety ratings and methods, and help to accelerate global adoption of SysML based functional safety analysis at Ford.
‣ Results in moving fast and continuously innovating great systems engineering in to key technology at Ford.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Must Have Skill: UML based Design
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: cross functional,subject matter expert,UML based Design
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2083
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.