***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Full Stack .Net Developer with C#, Java, SQL, Agile
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 10 Months
Interview Type : Skype
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Office of Early Childhood requires an Application Developer with full-time professional work experience in the software development process from conception to deployment. Successful completion of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Certification program along with 3 to 5 years of hands on experience, accredited college, and/or graduate training may substitute for the required work experience.
Objectives for this engagement include:
- Experience working on MVC in C# Sharp.
- Knowledge of server-side programming languages including ASP.Net Standard and Core and JAVA.
- Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQL Server, MS SQL 2012 and above and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
- Basic design ability including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design.
- Experience working with Identity Server Framework, Restful Services and APIs.
- Proficient in Test Driven Development and Domain Driven Development.
- Experience in Agile (SCRUM) SDLC methodology.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision to produce results.
- Experience in Azure is not required but will be a PLUS.
2-5 yrs exp Full-time professional work experience in the development and support of Information Technology applications. Successful completion of an Information Technology Certification program accredited college and/or graduate training may substitute for the required work experience.
- Architecture AGILE – Agile Development Methodology Proficient
- MVC Proficient
- Database Microsoft SQL Server Proficient
- Database MySQL Proficient
- Design User Experience Design (UX) Proficient
- Languages NET Proficient
- Languages C# Proficient
- Languages Java Proficient
- Tools SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
**Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Agile,SQL,JAVA,C#
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2756
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S