***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Full Stack .Net Developer (ArcGIS Enterprise, SDE, Esri APIs & SDKs)
Location : Denver, Colorado
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 7 Months
Interview Type : Web Cam Interview
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 3+ Years
The GIS Coordination & Development Program (GCDP) is seeking a GIS Developer to support ongoing assessment of broadband deployment in the state. The primary roles of this position are building and maintaining geospatial display and query applications, automation of geospatial processes, automation of the processing and utilization of external data sources, and providing analytical support. Development activities include: assessing current broadband applications; determining application maintenance needs; working with team members to understand requirements and identify improvements; working with team members to apply secure programming techniques using standards and best practices; and providing support services as needed. The GIS Developer must have strong geospatial analytics and geospatial database management skills.
Primary Job Duties:
Application Development and Support (60%)
- Design custom geospatial applications to increase the functionality of standard ESRI software
- Manage all application code within version control systems, primarily GIT/Bitbucket
- Develop, configure, publish, and maintain ArcGIS Server REST services
- Use of Esri desktop technologies (ArcGIS Desktop, ArcPro) for development, configuration, management, and deployment of custom GIS applications, services, and data stores
- Determine the best approach in the development of an application’s code to meet current requirements and anticipate future enhancement needs.
- Identify and recommend changes to development policies, processes, templates and standard operating procedures to improve the overall quality of work being delivered.
- Create public-facing web maps and data management/hosting applications
- Troubleshoot system performance and resolving complex technology issues
Data Process Automation (30%)
- Automate GIS data functions for broadband data including data collection, processing, and post-processing
- Identify process inefficiencies and automate process improvements
- Scope new tools, technologies, and methodologies to improve processes
- Develop algorithms and methodologies for applications and prioritize requirements for application development.
Broadband Data Collection and Analysis (10%)
- Design and implement analysis of geospatial information to support broadband related goals including data quality assessment, monitoring and reporting of broadband expansion, and identification of broadband availability and adoption relative to demographic or other information.
- At least 2 years of hands-on programming experience in applications development.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in information technology, computer science, Geographic Information Systems, or related fields. (Relevant experience may be substituted for education at the hiring manager’s discretion.)
- Documented proficiency working on development platforms, using multiple programming languages. (Provided via copies of performance evaluations, letters of reference, etc.)
- Documented proficiency working collaboratively with teams across the software development life cycle. (Provided via copies of performance evaluations, letters of reference, etc.)
- Familiarity with delivering application prototypes and pilots in various project methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Familiarity with using Application Programming Interfaces to integrate systems or data sources.
- Proficiency in time and task management.
- Ability to work in a remote/telecommuting team-based environment
- Experience with ESRI suite of products/ESRI Application development
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise infrastructure including ArcGIS Server, Portal for ArcGIS, ESRI Web App Builder Developer, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Data stores.
- C# experience (3+ years) emphasis in ASP.NET MVC 5
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET Core is very helpful
- Experience developing and maintaining web services
- Experience with developing and maintaining click-once deployment client side Windows applications ● Experience with Entity Framework
- .NET programming knowledge (3+ years) and experience with SSRS
- SQL Server (3+ years)
- Exposure to mobile development is very helpful
- 1 year experience in Source Control via TFS and/or GitHub
Specific tasks/projects (in order of Priority):
- Ookla data: – Create workflow for integrating ookla speed test data into our production workflow – Create process of automation for ingestion of ookla speed test data and moving the data through processing
- Improvements to speed test application (using Ookla Custom and ArcGIS Survey123)
- Optimize functionality and usability of current web applications (load time, functions, user experience, mobile-friendly/responsive design)
- Migrate broadband tracking data to SQL DB
- Create methodology for using AGOL webmap resources in the dev, stage, production workflow
- Create a versioned environment for application development
- Skills – Languages – C# – C# experience (3+ years) emphasis in ASP.NET MVC 5 – Novice – No
- Skills – Languages – Python – Proficient – No
- Skills – Languages – SQL – Proficient – No
- Skills – Others – web services development and maintenance – Proficient – No
- Education – Others – Undergraduate degree – Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in information technology, computer science, Geographic Information Systems – Proficient – Yes
- Skills – Others – programming experience in applications development
At least 2 years of hands-on programming experience in applications development. – Novice – Yes
- Skills – Others – ESRI Application development – Proficient – No
- Skills – Others – ArcGIS Enterprise infrastructure – Proficient – No
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 7 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3059