**** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Sr. Full Stack ASP .Net Applications Developer (.Net Framework, Visual Studio, SSRS)
Location: Salem, OR
Duration: 5 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 8+ YEARS
Full-time professional work experience in the development and support of Information Technology applications. Successful completion of an Information Technology Certification program, accredited college and/or graduate training may substitute for the required work experience. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least at least 9 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related rea.
The purpose of this request is to procure an IS System Analyst. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- Shall modify software of the Road Usage Charge system
- Shall perform unit testing on completed code to ensure requirements are met.
- Shall perform ad-hoc research in RUC systems to identify production bugs identified by users.
- Shall produce design specifications for implementations and modifications to the RUC systems.
- Shall participate in planning meetings.
- Prepare tickets to coordinate software releases
- Produce monthly status report of work completed.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customers needs and document those needs.
- Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically Requirements Management, Business Process Development and documenting.
- Has experience with research and analysis.
- Knowledgeable of transportation and Road Usage Charge (RUC) industry
08/03/2020 – 01/15/2021
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 5 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2097
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S