**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Full-stack .Net Developer
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 9 Months
Interview Type: Webcam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 12 YEARS
Looking for an applicant to fill out a team that will receive in-house training on the DDS application development standards and procedures, as well as details of the current project. The DDS applications development unit will provide ongoing monitoring and technical support throughout the project.
The project work is divided into five distinct tasks:
1. Design, implement, and fully test a solution for reading in and validating attendance data downloaded from the EVV system.
2. Design, implement, and fully test a solution for transforming the downloaded EVV data into a format that could be imported into DDS’s Attendance system (WebResDay)
3. Design, implement, and fully test code that imports the validated (clean) attendance data into WebResDay
4. Design and implement a solution for maintaining EVV-to-WebResDay mappings of service codes, provider IDs (etc.)
5. Develop documentation for all solutions.
· Experience and Technical proficiency in ASP.NET Core
· Significant experience in C#, including design patterns, Entity Framework Core, experience with (and understanding of) lambda expressions, local functions, extension methods, LINQ, generics, exception handling, async methods, dependency injection, generics, and exception handling.
· Considerable experience with SQL Server Development, including tables, views, stored procedures, user-defined functions, and complex SQL DML.
· Extensive experience with unit testing (including both unit and integration testing), preferably using Xunit.
· Experience with Microsoft SSIS
· Experience with Visual Studio for development, testing, debugging and deploying applications.
· Considerable experience with project support activities including:
o Refining/clarifying business/functional requirements
o Designing applications and databases
o Tracking issues
o Working with business owners and users
o Coordinating user acceptance testing
o Actively participating in agile methodologies
o Creating technical documentation
Nice to Have:
· Experience and Technical proficiency in ASP.NET Core Web API
· Experience with Identity Server for securing Web APIs.
· Experience with serializing, deserializing, and visually understanding JSON
· Experience with Git for source code control.
· Experience with Swagger for spot-testing APIs.
· Experience with Microsoft Visio
· Some Experience with Microsoft Blazor
06/22/2020 – 03/31/2021
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: C# , ASP.NET , GIT , SQL SERVER DEVELOPMENT , ENTITY FRAMEWORK CORE , JSON
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 55634
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.