** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Full Stack Developer with React, Node JS, Typescript
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: Long Term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: W2
Experience: 8 YEARS
Preffer W2: U S C/G C/H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
• Full stack development leveraging React with Typescript on the client-side and Nodejs with Typescript on the backend, including APIs exposed via GraphQL and GRPC.
• Collaboration with automation and infrastructure engineers to ensure best practices around continuous integration and continuous delivery are followed.
• Collaboration and coordination with Product Owners, UX Designers and other engineering teams in agile ceremonies.
• Participation in Design Thinking and similar UX design sessions for feature design and development.
• Participation in planning and agile ceremonies for feature and work prioritization.
• Support and maintenance of automation tools and testing suites as part of day-to-day development.
• Support and ownership in testing, quality assurance efforts and validation of given features throughout their lifecycle from development to production release.
• Rotating non-prod and production support alongside engineering team.
• Assistance in incident management and support for customer facing issues.
• Occasional automation development leveraging Ansible, Cloudformation, Docker and other automation tooling.
• Occasional infrastructure development within the Kubernetes platform, leveraging Istio and Helm.
• Occasional cloud infrastructure solutioning utilizing AWS services.
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: UX Designer,Java, full stack
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2277
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S