**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Full Stack Java Developer
Location : Boston, MA/100%Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
- This is with an existing team. Certainly product, integration through existing client systems and platforms. A new product soon to launch, which is more renter focused. Two projects, looking for a strong full stack engineer. Core Skills, Java, GraphQL, Node JS, API Microservices, API Gateways,
- Primary role is to integrate systems of record with system of engagement for insurance needs. This includes quoting, bind, billing, claims, endorsements, publishing, etc. The engineer will be part of an existing squad providing this integration support today. The majority of work will be back end integration support working within APIs/microservices and gateways. Java/Spring primarily. Typescript/REACT on the front end *limited front end. This position is more reliant on back end.
- Participation in planning and agile ceremonies for feature and work prioritization.
Support and maintenance of automation tools and testing suites as part of day-to-day development.
- Support and ownership in testing, quality assurance efforts and validation of given features throughout their lifecycle from development to production release.
- Collaboration and coordination with Product Owners and System of Record owners and architects in agile ceremonies.
Position Keywords: Core Skills, Java, GraphQL, Node JS, API Microservices, API Gateways
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3247