**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Full stack Developer – React/Nodejs
Location : Boston MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 Years
Strong on the front end to support home services platform (Home Dwelling). This is a new portal that it is being rolled out to policyholders and perspective policy holders. Looking for a contractor to join the small team. Immediately, to help build out the home services platform to help give that bench strength.
- Join an existing squad. Requires front end Typescript/REACT experience and backend Java and Node JS. Front end development will bring new home maintenance features which plug into existing APIs for login and other tasks.
Who we are:
- Our client has one simple mandate: to bring disruptive innovations that make a better, safer future. They pursue this mandate by building and testing experimental new products based on customer centric research around emerging trends.
- Full stack development leveraging React with Typescript on the client-side and Nodejs with Typescript on the backend, including APIs exposed via GraphQL
- Collaboration and coordination with Product Owners and UX Designers in agile ceremonies.
- Participation in planning and agile ceremonies for feature and work prioritization.
- Support and maintenance of automation tools and testing suites as part of day-to-day development.
- Support and ownership in testing, quality assurance efforts and validation of given features throughout their lifecycle from development to production release.
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: GraphQL,Java and Node JS,UX Designers,quality assurance
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3256