**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Full Stack Developer
Location : Liberty Lake, WA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 Years
Full stack engineer with emphasis on back end.
90/10 or 80/20 split between back end and front end. Candidate should have strong API & AWS experience, but prior telephony or IVR experience would be a plus
100% remote, can sit PST but needs to work EST. Positions are funding through end of 2021, but could be extended into 2022 based on funding and project completion.
• Solid understanding of serverless/cloud engineering.
• Excellent negotiation, facilitation and consensus-building capabilities
• Openness and adaptability to respond to fast-moving circumstances
• Knowledge of and ability to personally demonstrate and utilize many of the techniques, processes and tools that drive inclusion and engagement of all employees with a wide variety of backgrounds and perspectives
• Experience with large scale global contact centers, voice deployments, and IVR technologies.
• Experience with text to speech, speech recognition and extending voice and contact center infrastructure via API
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Experience with CI/CD practices & Dev Ops Principles
• Experience with modern Full-Stack Engineering
• Hands-on involvement with layered systems architectures, designs and shared software concepts
• Familiarity with functional and system integration testing
• Knowledge of Voice Communication Systems
• In-depth knowledge of diverse and emerging technologies, architectural concepts and principles
• A deep understanding of layered solutions and designs
• Awareness of policies regarding security and privacy
• Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics and incremental delivery
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or business discipline, or equivalent experience
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3268