** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Fremont, California
Interview Type: Skype only
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
Create solutions by developing, implementing Java based components and interfaces for Digital Capability team.
Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
Experience in designing and developing quick Proof of Concepts
- 5+ years of experience in Java / J2EE development including most or all of the following: Servlets, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, IBM MQ, database interactions, and related testing tools/methodologies.
- 2+ years of experience in developing enterprise web applications using React JS
- 1+ years with React Redux
- 1+ years of experience with GIT or other version control system
- 1+ years of experience with AJAX
- 3+ years of experience in SpringBoot
- 1+ years of experience with Java 8
- 1+ years of experience with web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON and SOAP/WSDL
- Preferred Skills
- Node and NPM
- Experience & understanding of Microservices architectural patterns.
- Experience in Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Java12 experience
- Spring Boot microservices
- experience with test driven development (TDD)
- Educational Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: NTT DATA
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S