***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Frontend React & Angular Developer
Location : Peapack, NJ
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 7 Years
Mandatory skills are React, Angular, Restful APIs with OAuth2 (JWT, SAML) Security concept
Responsibilities include :
- Good expertise on UI Frameworks like Angular JS, Node JS, React JS, Type Script, Express Script, bootstrap.
- Very Strong experience on front end technologies using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap & SASS
- Strong visual design skills and familiarity with visual and interactive design trends.
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST / enzyme / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai is desired
- Should have a deep understanding of designing UI on Cross-platform devices.
- Experience on relational database SQL databases.
- In-depth experience in responsive web design and development.
- Experience designing solutions Node JS, in-depth working knowledge of various design patterns and best practices are needed.
- Strong knowledge Agile process and tools like Jira.
- Hands experience in Linux/Unix Platform with knowledge day today routine commands.
- Java, REST API Programming Design and development is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge on DevOps process with enterprise architecture.
- Work with SME and scrum manager directly to understand the business & functional requirement.
- Strong knowledge on the validation process and deployment strategy.
- Co-ordinates with various team on time with high quality deliverables.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: React, Angular, Restful APIs with OAuth2 (JWT, SAML) Security concept
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3082