**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Financial Process Business Analyst
Location : Atlanta, GA (locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 4 Years
The researches, gathers, and analyzes business, technology, and user requirements for Financial IT projects. This position writes, revises, and models the business requirements for clarity, project understanding, and problem-solving. This position also creates and/or modifies process documents to detail all aspects of the agency’s financial operations which will include the following areas of focus but not limited to: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management, General Ledger, etc. This position provides recommendations based on the analysis and revises existing documentation and/or creates new related project documentation (e.g., business, and technical project artifacts, etc.) for various audiences. This person will need to have a deep understanding of financial operations to be able to assess the current environment, make recommendations regarding future process improvements, and if necessary, re-engineer processes that appear inefficient or inadequate. Knowledge of Emphasys Financials or Black Knight Financial systems is a plus. The analyst will explore the use of ServiceNow to automate various systems and processes for efficiency and overall work task improvements. ServiceNow application knowledge is required. Expert use of Visio, Excel, SharePoint, and other MS products is also required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 50% – Business Process Analysis / Requirements Gathering
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems.
- Researches, plans, gathers, and analyzes business and user requirements for projects.
- Interfaces with project subject matter experts to analyze and design solutions and to provide recommendations on deliverables.
- Assesses and analyzes processes and procedures to identify improvement opportunities.
- Creates content that is easy to read, thorough, flows logically, edited, indexed, and formatted.
- Elicits requirements utilizing interview, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business, task, and workflow analysis, etc.
- Translates requirements into a document ensuring requirements are clear, concise, and repeatable.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, internal and external checks and controls, interfaces with other systems, and outputs.
- Communicates user needs to IT and project teams through a variety of project specific documents (e.g., TDD, FDD, etc.).
- Monitors, identifies, and reports information security risks to protect the enterprise’s IT assets (e.g., intellectual property, regulated data, etc.).
- Partners with the IT Security team in the prevention, analysis, and mitigation of IT security-related items.
- Identifies and reports on compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications.
- 10% – Stakeholder Interfacing
- Consults with Project Managers, subject matter experts (SMEs), technical staff, and stakeholders to identify, define, interpret, integrate, and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- Acts as a liaison between users and IT in the analysis, design, configuration, testing, and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Provides assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about systems.
- 40% – Technical Writing/Content Management
- Writes, retains, and maintains system requirements and design documentation.
- Creates detailed project documents, workflows, and diagrams to provide clearly defined project deliverables.
- Creates and organizes new supporting documents.
- Creates user documentation to increase users’ understanding of the end product and/or process re-engineering.
- Edits content to ensure compliance with the organizations’ style guidelines and branding consistency.
- Assists in organizing and maintaining the project’s SharePoint site and other document repositories.
- Communicates and documents updates for users.
Work Schedule: Partial onsite and remote. Must be local to Atlanta, GA.
Required / Desired Skills
- Understanding of financial operations to assess current environment, make recommendations regarding future process improvements
Required 3 Years
- Knowledge of Emphasys Financials or Black Knight Financial systems is a plus
Highly desired 3 Years
- ServiceNow application knowledge.
Required 3 Years
- Expert use of Visio, Excel, SharePoint, and other MS products.
Required 3 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2413 EX 104/ 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Financials,Visio, Excel, SharePoint,,MS products.,Black Knight Financial systems,Emphasys Financials,ServiceNow
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3419