***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : ETL Informatica Developer
Location : remote until Covid19 situation changes then onsite in Carlsbad, CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 months with extension
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6-8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
We are looking to hire a highly-skilled ETL Developer for the data warehousing environment for our company. To ensure success as an ETL Developer, you should have extensive knowledge of coding languages and warehouse architecture, be able to see the big picture of a company’s data needs, and be able to clearly communicate your ideas to the company. Ultimately, a top-level ETL Developer can create a highly efficient and customized warehouse environment that perfectly suits the data storage needs of the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong technical knowledge in the areas of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
• Strong Oracle database Analysis skill using SQL
• Strong Informatica technical knowledge and hand-on experience in the ETL development and well familiar with Informatica Tools.
• Extensive experience on using Cognos Report Studio
• Able to understand user requirements and implement solutions that ensure requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables
• Consulting with data management teams to get a big-picture idea of the company’s data storage needs
• Presenting the company with warehousing options based on their storage needs
• Designing and coding the data warehousing system to desired company specifications
• Performs extensive data validation post development comparing data in the data warehouse to the ERP environments
• Testing the new storage system once all the data has been transferred
• Must be able to develop and maintain documentation to our standards / provide feedback on standards where they can be improved
• Troubleshooting any issues that may arise
• Providing maintenance support
• 6 –8 years of IT experience including Enterprise-level Business Intelligence projects
• 4 – 6 years of experience working on SQL/PLSQL development with Oracle 10g, 11g
• 3 – 4 years of Informatica 10x and Cognos 11 experience.
• Nice to have knowledge of Data Model on SAP, JD Edwards, E1, BAAN, Syspro, Macola, IScala as well as Extensive Experience on Data Extract from these systems is a Plus
• The successful candidate will be part of our Corporate Data warehouse team to work with cross functional teams to define and design data integration from various enterprise systems, build and implement solutions, and support development of large-scale data integration using Informatica, Cognos and Oracle Exadata architecture.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• Proven work experience as an ETL Developer
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Business Intelligence, SQL/PLSQL, Oracle, Informatica, Data model ,ETL
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 months contract with extension.
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2821
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.