***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SQL Server ETL Architect
Location : Remote | Atlanta ,GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Web Cam Interview Only
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Senior developer with ETL experience to rearchitect the integration between University System of Georgia’s (USG’) cloud-based learning management system (GeorgiaView) and their on-premise data reporting repository. The hired resource will lead and guide an ODI based ETL architecture to handle complex business rules while balancing the fulfillment of stringent performance requirements. The goal is to use ODI to load CSV files to a LMS database (SQL Server). The original design was written in C# and loaded to SQL Server database. If the candidate can make it work with C#, USG has team to support it instead of doing a re-write.
- Drive design and determine the ETL requirements for integration project
- Partners with Technical Lead and supports the development of complex ETL routines to load a dimensional star schema (and supporting layers) and develops error handling processes.
- Perform an active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL architecture, including ETL standards, patterns and best practices.
- Determines organizational strategies for data integrity validation processes.
- Establishes policies and best practices for optimizing ETL data throughput/accessibility
- Identifies opportunities for new architectural initiatives; makes recommendations on the increasing scalability and robustness of ETL platforms and solutions.
- Supports sustainability effort by providing technical assistance, troubleshooting and alternative development solutions
- Assists in the development of ETL-related Service Level Agreements.
Required Experience 3-4 years experience
- Experience in modeling and business system designs
- Hands on experience in ETL development
- SQL Server Database experience
- Proven experience with STAR and SNOWFLAKE modeling techniques
- SQL Server (or comparable database) experience with Data Warehouse deployments
- Proven track record as an ETL Architect, leading development teams to deliver successful business intelligence solutions with complex data sources – Highly Desired
- Oracle Data Integrator to load to SQL Server environment.
• Experience in modeling and business system designs – Required 5 Years
• Hands on experience in ETL development – Required 2 Years
• SQL Server Database experience – Required 5 Years
• Proven experience with STAR and SNOWFLAKE modeling techniques – Required 2 Years
• SQL Server (or comparable database) experience with Data Warehouse deployments – Required 2 Years
• Proven track record as an ETL Architect, leading development teams to deliver successful business intelligence solutions with complex data sources – Required 3 Years
• Oracle Data Integrator to load to SQL Server environment – Highly desired 2 Years
• Visual Studio – Desired 2 Years
• SSIS experience , C# – Desired 2 Years
• PYTHON – Desired 2 Years
• Agile development methodology background. – Required 2 Years
• Bachelor’s degree; Licenses, Certifications, Registrations. – Required 2 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Modeling, business system designs, Snowflake, ETL, SQL, STAR, Python, C#, Visual Studio, Administrative Assistance, Agile
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3075