**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: SSIS ETL and .NET REST API Developer
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: 10 Months
Interview Type: Webcam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 7 YEARS
Job responsibilities will span ETL development/data transformation and database modeling with heavy data analysis skills. The candidate will be responsible for taking the project through the entire SDLC, working with the business users to determine the business requirements and apply the business rules to the data. The candidate will also work with vendors and partners to establish API-based data exchange mechanisms to satisfy business requirements.
This candidate should be an expert in creating, modifying, and maintaining SSIS packages which will be used to move data from source systems to the data warehouse backend. Advanced skills in writing complex Structured Query Language (SQL) queries are required. Expertise with Microsoft development toolsets and industry-standard API technologies is required.
Experience working with a large variety of data, demographic, personal, numeric data and identify normal ranges, outlier data, typical and non-typical data results. Experience with open data standards and/or education data is desirable.
ETL/API developer that will make extensive use of data flow tasks that extracts large volumes of data from disparate data systems.
• Proficient in development of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
• Proficient using MS SQL 2014 or later and writing relational database queries and stored procedures using SQL
• Experience extracting data from a large variety of sources, transforming, and loading to a SQL data warehouse
• Experience with MVC, Microsoft development tools (ASP.NET, C#.NET, Entity Framework), RESTful APIs, and integrated authentication methods
• Experience converting data to and from relational stores and JSON or XML formats
• Evaluate and address data quality issues
• Developing error checking and resolution routines
• Experience in interacting with customers regarding application requirements.
• Strong business writing and interpersonal skills necessary for customer contact.
• Develop, modify, and optimize SSIS packages – 5 years of experience
• SQL 2008 – 5 years of experience
• Experience building SSIS packages using built-in SSIS components – 5 years of experience
• Experience writing complex T-SQL
• Experience analyzing, profiling, manipulating data from a large variety of sources
• Experience loading data into a SQL Data Warehouse
• Troubleshoot abstract data, profile, analyze and optimize data
• Develop error checking and resolution routines
• Data modeling experience
• Analyze and optimize table design
• Ability to work with end users to extract business requirements
• Ability to analyze data and apply business rules and requirements
• Agile Project experience is highly desired
• MS SQL Server 2017
• Entity Framework
• Embedding work in SSIS packages
• Authentication and Authorization
• Data acquisition, load, profile, clean, QA, transform
• Relational data
• Document store unstructured data
• Customer interaction for requirements and resolution
• Writing and interpersonal skills
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: ETL,API,SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS),MVC,,ASP.NET,T-SQL
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 603604
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.