***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Enterprise PMO Manager
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 12 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
This position will lead the DHHS Enterprise establishing a new Enterprise PMO organization and serving as the leader supervising the team responsible for development, maintenance and operations of the Nebraska Department of Health & Human Service’s projects. This includes full supervisory duties of a team consisting of Project Manager and Scrum Master across both the business and technical areas. In addition, the team includes consists of a number senior level contractors. The position will be responsible for developing processes, standards and tools to perform project intake, prioritization, project initiation, execution and benefits realization. Change management and adoption of the developed processes is also required. Support the rollout of Agile and Dev Ops within DHHS.
- Manage team of 20-30 Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Audit Specialist and Coordinators
- Establish and Run Enterprise PMO organization.
- Run EPMO Project Intake and Prioritization Board
- Establish standards, processes and templates.
- Select tools for use management projects and value stream work
- Hire and staff for projects as needed
- Oversee successful execution of projects across DHHS
- Support the rollout of Agile and Dev Ops across DHHS
- Coordinate with senior leaders in both IT and Business areas
- Establish strong relationships and partnerships
- Manage vendors
Required Position Qualifications
- Previous experience establishing an enterprise PMO
- Previous demonstrated experience leading an organization through the adoption of a PMO
- Knowledge and experience with standard reporting methods and processes supporting a PMO
- 5+ years managing a team of at least 5
- 5+ years performing as a project manager or scrum master
- 5+ years leading large scale mission-critical projects across an organization with a track record of success
- 2 years minimum performing in a scrum master role
- Experience with agile, waterfall and dev ops methodologies, processes and tools
- Strong change management skills
- Ability to work effectively in partnership with others
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Ability to influence others towards organizational change
- Previous experience managing project managers and scrum masters
- Knowledgeable about contemporary tools in the project management space
- Ability to hold others accountable in a professional manner
- Experience measuring project benefits
Additional Position Qualifications Preferred but not required
- Experience working in the government sector.
- Experience Medicaid, Child Family Services, Public Heath, Behavioral Health or Developmental Disabilities.
- Experience with federal oversight requirements (Advance Planning Documents etc.) for state Medicaid systems.
- Experience working as in a technical role such as a developer, tester or business analyst.
- Experience with leading large-scale, mission-critical application systems.
- Experience with supervising staff, particularly IT application development professionals. Experience with professional development and mentoring/coaching staff.
- Experience with complex problem solving and complex system analysis and design.
- Experience with responding to audits from a variety of oversight and audit entities, particularly for systems development, maintenance and operations processes and procedures.
- Experience with process improvement using methods such as Lean and Six Sigma.
- Experience with state procurement processes and IT vendor/contract management.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: PMO,Agile and Dev Ops,project manager or scrum master
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2564
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S