***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Enterprise Architect (Financial Domain)
Location : Montvale, NJ
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : W2
Experience : 12 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The candidate will be a part of the Enterprise Architecture team. The Enterprise Architect develops required tools and methodologies to supporting other architects, product owners, project leads in the creation of architecture artifacts and documentation. Also assists projects to align with EA and Risk Governance standards, processes and policies to deliver architectural deliverables. An Enterprise Architect manages the EA repository (Orbus iServer platform), the EA portals (Microsoft Power BI dashboards) and acts as SME for the EA tools and methodologies. Enterprise Architects are responsible for training users in all of these and assist them with their respective deliverables. This role will be responsible for
- Work with the Enterprise Architecture (EA) team to maintain, support and enhance EA platform, EA tools and EA dashboards
- Work with Solution and Cloud Architects to maintain Application Portfolio Management (APM) and Technology Reference Management (TRM)
- Create material and provides required training to Global and Member Firms project teams on EA technology and EA methodologies
- Support and drive implementation of the ITS Global Master Data Management
- Maintain catalog of data stores and data sources utilized across the ITS Global enterprise
- Support in implementing Information Architecture Framework to define the ITS Global Enterprise systems-wide information flow
- Become point of contact to drive and manage Standards Exception process
- Support EA team to perform architecture and standards management and governance
- Support driving consistent adoption of standards, principles and models
- Multiyear experience with IT Architecture Development
- Long-term, in-depth IT background
- Experience with working at many levels of abstraction
- Confidence in dealing with staff, managers and leaders across the firm.
- Good knowledge of regional issues and structures, ability to work with people from many different cultural backgrounds.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (i.e., Computer Science) or equivalent experience
- TOGAF 9 Certification is desired
- Knowledge on ArchiMate 3 and Orbus iServer Platform is preferred
- Other industry standards certificates/experience like ITIL, PRINCE, COBIT, CISA, etc. are useful.
- Hands-on experience with developing Power BI dashboards is plus
- A minimum of ten years of work including areas of expertise with compliance which may include export compliance, open source, auditing, IT and privacy.
- Previous experience in professional services enterprise firm
- Strong interpersonal skills, dealing with difficult situations. excellent written and verbal communication/presentation/training skills.
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: EA and Risk Governance,Microsoft Power BI,EA platform, EA tools and EA dashboards,ITS Global Master Data Management,TOGAF 9 Certification,ITIL, PRINCE, COBIT, CISA,
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2931
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S