***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : AWS Salesforce Enterprise Solutions Architect
Location : Denver, CO (Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 10 Years
Enterprise Architecture (EA) is fundamentally concerned with identifying common or shared assets – whether they are strategies, business processes, investments, data, systems or technologies. EA is driven by strategy. It helps an agency identify whether its resources are properly aligned to the agency mission and strategic goals and objectives. From an investment perspective, EA is used to drive decisions about the IT investment portfolio as a whole.
Enterprise architecture applies architecture principles and practices to guide organizations through the business, information, process, and technology changes necessary to execute their strategies.
A good enterprise architecture enables the enterprise to achieve the right balance between IT efficiency and business innovation.
Statement of Work
- Review current architecture artifacts from contractor and internal OIT staff and use them as a basis to validate what has been provided against discovery of said architecture.
- Create a current state architecture – this will include conceptual, logical and engineering diagrams that portray elements of data, business, infrastructure, applications and current implementation architecture. These documents are particularly helpful for our business partners to get a high level view and understanding of the architecture.
- Create a Technology Reference Architecture (Model) – this will identify the technology standards and elements that comprise the ecosystem and how they support the business capabilities.
- Create a Data flow diagram – this will provide a view of how data flows, the data sources for ingestion from a single source or truth and target consumers of the data.
- Document all integrations to include point to point integrations, 3rd party integrations, API’s, SFTP, Microservices and who owns the integrations and the support model for those.
- Document security of the overall ecosystem to include any encryption, SSL or TLS protocols being used and the versions and other security elements.
- Document Business Process Mapping – this will provide a business architecture view of the system and will inform our customers of key elements that can drive business process improvements.
- Provide architectural recommendations on what applications, integrations, platforms to use in order to increase accessibility, scalability, ease of use, reduced costs, improved security and standardization within OIT services.
- Identify areas where internal OIT staff should gain more maturity and discipline to support CBMS.
- Partner with service owners, contract administration, vendor management, and procurement on consolidating services and contracts.
- Review current DR/BC plan and make recommendations to CBMS and OIT staff on how to reduce downtime and meet our RTO and RPO targets. Ensure core business services are maintained in spite of system interruptions.
- Partner with OIT stakeholders and strategic partners on deliverables in a phased program approach to ensure buy-in from everyone on the value of said deliverables.
- Recommend consolidation of technologies and be an advocate with our business partners on the value proposition.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Cloud hosted environment, preference given for AWS and Salesforce
- Experience with security compliance, preference given to experience with CMS MARS_E and IRS 1075
- Excellent communication skills, able to conduct virtual documentation walkthroughs and facilitate meetings and technical discussions
- Ten years experience in a complex IT environment with significant ongoing software development
- Government experience is desired
- AWS – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Government experience is desired – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Sales Force – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Security Compliance – CMS MARS_E and IRS 1075 – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Software Development – Expert (10+ Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SFTP,Microservices,SSL,AWS,Salesforce,CBMS,API’s,TLS,Encryption,Software Development,CMS,Security Compliance
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3556