* Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: Enterprise Active Directory & Messaging (ADAM) Administrator /Systems Engineer I
Location: Denver, CO
Rate : DOE
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Type: Skype and Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: W2,C2H, C2C,
The Enterprise Active Directory & Messaging work unit is responsible for providing directory services for the State of Colorado executive branch agencies by providing infrastructure and architecture of the Directory Services environment to include administration activities, methods, procedures and tools that pertain to the operations, administration, maintenance and provisioning of Active Directory and other directory services (LDAP, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Ping Directory, etc). Responsibilities include architectural design, documentation, installation, monitoring, end-to-end troubleshooting, maintenance and procedures for directory services as well as evaluating potential enhancements, analyzing user requirements and developing solutions for directory services integrations. This unit is also responsible for the email platforms including G Suite and Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online to include mail routing, distributed SMTP relays, security both inbound and outbound, failover, archiving, threat detection (spam, virus,phishing) data loss prevention and electronic discovery.
Active Directory and Messaging is involved in protecting data assets and implementing processes and procurement standards to run business intelligently. The team is involved in Audit and Regulatory Compliance.
The ADAM Administrator will be responsible for advanced administration and analysis of Google G Suite and Active Directory objects and identities.
The Active Directory Administrator is a member of the Information Security Office supporting Directory Services & Messaging, reporting directly to the Directory & Messaging Supervisor. The Administrator is responsible for working with peers, Program Manager, Project Manager, Direct Supervisor and Stakeholders for implementation and operations based on the service delivery and project objectives. This includes feedback for workload/resource management, managing tickets and tasks. The Administrator demonstrates excellent customer service and communication skills. The Administrator is expected to have an awareness of changes being made to standards with the new implementations. The Administrator will help with appropriate documentation – architecture diagrams, provisioning process, and standards.
- 2+ years of occupational field experience.
- Deep knowledge of Identity Management and understanding of customer integration scenarios.
- Familiar with Active Directory, ADFS and LDAP directories including best practices for public and private access and identity attribute set ups.
- Familiar with implementing Authentication and Authorization standards
- Familiar with Password Management, Multi Factor Authentication and Federation solutions.
- Experience with networking and working with operations and support security audits and implementation.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Understanding of IdaaS, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS service integration models.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and other directory services and the operation of identity and access processes and controls for Active Directory, Email and Collaboration Platforms and cloud based solutions.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking/process engineering
- Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Experience in Information Technology / Information Security / Identity and Access Management
- Advanced G Suite administration including user accounts and groups
Terms and Conditions:
As a condition of employment you may be required to submit to additional background checks and/or screenings during the course of your employment with OIT.
Contract staff is required to observe the Colorado Cyber Security Policies, as published and updated by the Office of Cyber Security. These policies provide guidelines concerning vendor security controls and vendor reporting and monitoring. Please reference Policy P-CCSP-005 concerning vendor management.
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Active Directory, ldap, adfs, azure ad connect, ping directory, P-CCSP-005
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: FR74699
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S