*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: eLearning Instructional Designer
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 3 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 4 YEARS
eLearning Instructional Designer
The eLearning Instructional Designer contractor is responsible for the design, development and implementation of online courses using Articulate Studio and Storyline 2. Also using GoAnimate to create training and commercial videos which describe procedures, events or achievements. The eLearning Instructional Designer creates and implements effective online courses, is familiar with instructional technologies ancillary tools such as graphics, video and sound editors, and models effective design practices. This contractor position requires an individual to work with a high level of independence, have strong project management, communication and collaboration skills, and a passion for creating innovative educational solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
· Works collaboratively with Division Directors, subject-matter experts, and the Director of Enterprise Learning to design, develop, evaluate, and implement, effective online courses using Articulate Studio and Storyline 2.
· Work with GoAnimate in creating training and commercial videos.
· Provides instructional design support, recommending appropriate tools and course design structure.
· Films and edits video clips and finds appropriate audio files to incorporate in online courses as well as identifies and edits graphics for use in instructional materials.
· Manages and completes projects within a specified timeline while prioritizing and working on multiple projects simultaneously. Excellent time management skills are required.
· Incorporates new methods of learning, instructional techniques, and instructional technologies, including emerging technologies in creative and collaborative ways.
· Capable of publishing elearning courses to the web or a Learning Management System (LMS) applying necessary settings to the course to share required information with LMS.
Please note: During the interview a test will be administered to verify qualifications from the candidate.
02/17/2020 – 05/31/2020
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: instructional techniques , LMS , Articulate Studio , communication and collaboration skills , project management , instructional technologies
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 55417
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S