**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Drupal Developer
Location : Atlanta, GA/Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 10 Months
Interview Type : Skype or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 4+ Years
Under supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies/debugs computer software. Researches/analyzes program or systems problems & develops program doc. Translates business requirements into development activities in secure & maintainable code.
The candidate will be expected to provide examples of websites he/she has worked on.
Required skills and experience:
- Magento version 2.3.
- Drupal versions 7/8.
- Experience transitioning from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 is a plus.
- Experience designing and creating graphics using Adobe Creative suite.
- Proficiency with Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Ability to code CSS and HTML.
- Responsive design.
- Provide excellent customer service and customer-facing skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively to non-technical users.
- Collect and interpret business and design requirements from internal and external sources.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain high-level view with planning and strategy for future innovation.
- Flexible and experienced in SDLC, Agile, and blended development methodologies.
- Ability to collect and interpret analytics (Google Analytics, SiteImprove and Omniture Site Catalyst) and user data (surveys).
- Use of open APIs, such as Google Maps, Custom Search Engine, Translate, etc.
- Social media integration techniques.
- Video file conversion and optimization.
- Ability to author and recommend standards for various interfaces, frameworks, and platforms.
- 4 Year degree in CIS related discipline or recent equivalent experience.
- Work Schedule: 100% Remote, 1-2 days a week partial onsite from time to time.
- Local Atlanta candidates strongly preferred
- While the intent may be a long-term tenure, this position is subject to annual budget restrictions. The initial contract is through the end of this fiscal year and is anticipated to be renewed July 1st.
- Magento 2.3 Required 4 Years
- Drupal 7/8 CMS Required 4 Years
- Adobe Creative Cloud Required 4 Years
- Ability to hand-code CSS and HTML Required 4 Years
- Adobe CS4+ for web incl. Acrobat Professional Required 4 Years
- 4 Year degree in CIS related discipline or recent equivalent experience.Required 4 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Magento version 2.3.,Drupal versions 7/8,Adobe Creative Suite,Dreamweaver and Photoshop,CSS and HTML,SDLC, Agile
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2856