***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Documentum Software Engineer with EDM
Location : Quincy, MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 7 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- Under the direction of Electronic Document Management (“EDM”) Project Manager, Documentum- Software Engineer will have the primary responsibility to provide support for Documentum 16.x platform, an Enterprise Content Management solution including various client components. The Candidate will:
- Support full Systems Development Life cycle: Requirement Definition, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Conversion.
- Ensure all project timelines are communicated and adhered to by all teams (business and IT)
- Be responsible for providing business systems analysis and process redesign expertise, interacting with business internal and external users to clearly define and document requirements.
- Be responsible for integration analysis and functional validations with existing enterprise applications.
Candidate will also
- Facilitate change management activities between the project team and IT service groups.
- Work closely with multiple enterprise app teams to help plan Documentum application development and migration schedule and respective validation cycles.
- The Documentum engineer will administer, support, and monitor multiple Documentum 16.x server and client components across multiple environments.
- Development and deployment of Documentum web services including Documentum & CMIS RESTful services and integration with end-user applications.
- Development of applications using Java/J2EE technologies, with Spring boot and creating RESTful web services.
- Build and deploy Documentum xCP applications, Developing ExtJS widgets for xCP applications.
- Implement the required business rules for all document types utilizing the Documentum Composer.
- Responsible for support and maintenance of Documentum Content Server, Webtop customization, Full Text Index Server, Document Transformation Services and Captiva 16.x Desktop modules.
- Responsible for validation of migration and upgrades of existing Documentum 16.x server and client components to new versions and patches.
- Develop test strategies, test plan, and test cases to validate Documentum repositories migration between environments, and Documentum objects migration between repositories and environments.
- Test systems by preparing test data, conducting test runs, reviewing input and output data for accuracy and validity, and developing necessary changes to ensure the validity of the system.
- Coordinate and participate in all phases of testing, including systems integration validations with multiple web application.
- Provide business systems analysis and process redesign expertise, interacting with business internal and external users to clearly define and document requirements.
- Monitor systems operations; review daily reports including but not limited to tickets, error reports of web application and system issues; research, resolve, and track reported issues
- Participate and/or coordinate required testing/validation of system enhancements and fixes, creating and/or executing the test cases including problem determination and resolution.
- Apply project management standards ensuring obstacles and risks are identified, tracked and escalated and communicated to team members and PM/Manager/Supervisor promptly.
- Provide status updates to business leads/stakeholders and attain timely requirement approvals on documentation.
- Prepare all system documentation, including but not limited to business analysis summary, research, presentations, requirements, and detailed design documents.
- Analyze requests for new or enhanced systems by reviewing documentation and consulting with end users and technical personnel to assess user needs and to determine the feasibility of automating solutions to user problems.
- Identify production problems through consultation with end users and programming staff and develop problem resolution and error correction strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years of experience on Documentum 16.x applications development with strong emphasis on new software development.
- Experience in development of applications using Java/J2EE technologies, web application development in Service Oriented Architecture, creating web services, and Restful API’s.
- Proven skills and effectiveness in requirements gathering, business and functional requirement analysis, use-case based analysis, data analysis, process analysis, system design, testing, implementation and change management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with various levels of team members and management to clarify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Ability to adapt to evolving business processes and operations.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: longterm
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2712
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S