**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Digital Product Manager
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 9 Years
Is This You?
Product Execution. You thrive while planning, discovery, development, testing, and analyzing during the product lifecycle.
Data Obsessed. You are driven to experiment with creating data-driven findings and success measures.
Embrace Change. You think outside of the box, want to understand the perspectives of others, and will interpret and validate with data.
About the Role
The Digital Product Manager will lead a cross-functional project team focused in driving the end-to-end product lifecycle for features and products improving the state’s online experience. The work includes overall responsibility for product prioritization as well as uplifting our marketing, design, engineers, and service leaders to convert the product vision into a roadmap with the customer in mind.
Furthermore, the DPM will assist create equitable outcomes across broad swaths of residents and vulnerable populations in the State of Connecticut. Investments in a digital government will be made in nearly every sector of Connecticut including economic development, workforce development, healthcare services, education, childcare, transportation, and climate change.
Experiences Required for This Role
Product Management – At least 3 years of experience and use cases with the following:
- Support the Digital Product Owner in the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative digital experiences that make it easier to find and utilize state services.
- Assist in the creation and articulation of the product roadmap
- Key partner in establishing regular cadence of embedding user research
- Own and prioritize the product backlog, balancing the requirements of service owners and business stakeholders
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements/user stories an acceptance test criterion
- Enable analytics-driven decision making to evolve products with appropriate reporting to understand overall performance and user satisfaction
- Coordinate communication, escalate and facilitate resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the product backlog
- Develop workplans, roadmap documents, and written reports as directed.
Digital Platforms, Tools and Discipline – At least 2 years of experience and use cases with the following:
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams for iterative deployment of new prototypes, software, and services
- Establish continuous improvement/continuous delivery pipeline to continually improve products post-launch with based on customer satisfaction
- Lead documentation and communication throughout the product lifecycle for both technical processes and cross-functional teams affected by new change
- Using of productivity and analysis tools to manage iterative delivery – JIRA, Google Analytics, Git Repository, MS TEAMS, Confluence
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability
- Developing and supporting modern, agile product and project management processes
- Establishing the project environment necessary to operate as a high performing cross-functional team in partnership with stakeholders
- Building and clearly communicating the vision, strategy, roadmap, and resources required for delivery
- Scoping, prioritization, and translation of technical and design tasks into delivery plans
- Government-specific task management
- Data-driven decision-making
Performance in Complex Situations
- Communication and collaboration with state-wide partners
- Clearing challenges for team members
- Comfort in blazing a path through an ambiguous work environment
- Judgement fitting to the ever-changing environment
- Ability to juggle multiple project workstreams
Service Design Team Building
- Supporting teammates’ skills and behaviors development and delivery
- A balance between strong domain expertise and flexibility
- Prioritization, organization, and triage in an independent environment
- Encouraging of an interactive, cooperative, collaborative, and customer-focused work environment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Judgement in dealing effectively and diplomatically with all levels of government staff
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
Other Desirable Skills
- 2 years of user-centered design
- 2 years of user research and analytics
- 2 years of management/supervisory experience
- 2 years of customer relationship management platforms such as Salesforce
- 3 years of web content management platforms such as Sitecore
- The Digital Product Manager will work as part of an iterative team using agile sprints. Work will be assigned based on items in the product backlog associated with Website Improvements. These tasks may be adjusted, reduced, or expanded as the project progresses through various phases. The contract employee shall be expected to maintain and provide written documentation on any work performed in conjunction with this engagement.
- The engagement will be for a term of up to 12 months. All work will be performed in eight (8) hour shifts, Monday to Friday, excluding State holidays. If workflow dictates an on-site presence is not needed, consultant may work remotely. All extended remote work will need approval by Chief Digital Officer or the designated manager. Payment will be on a time and material basis and paid only for hours worked. Travel to various state offices will be required. State Agencies are located in downtown Hartford and the Greater Hartford area. Local Travel Reimbursement is not provided.
- Use of State Resources: The contractor will share a dedicated office space and will be provided with all computer hardware and software needed to execute and perform the duties for this program.
- Security/Privacy Considerations:Information accessible by the contractor may be sensitive, confidential or subject to the Privacy Act and/or HIPAA considerations. Contractor personnel must be familiar with and comply with the provisions of appropriate regulations and/or instructions. Signing of a confidentiality agreement will be required. Daily sign-in to the facility may be required. The contractor employee must always display an access badge while present in state facilities. A background check will be required.
- AGILE – Agile Development Methodology Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Project management Advanced (7-9 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2407 EX 101\470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Agile Development Methodology,Project management,Salesforce,JIRA, Google Analytics, Git Repository, MS TEAMS, Confluence
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3326