***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : DevOps Specialist
Location : Remote, NJ
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 9 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- Primary Purpose and Goal
- Responsible for running DevOps CI-CD operations on cloud platform for designated projects.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Subject-matter expert and hands on experience in Release Management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Responsible to manage day to day CI-CD team operations while working with the team to help them remediate any impediments
- Responsible for Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across multiple applications for various portfolios. The releases can be inclusive of application updates, security improvements, Projects and Programs.
- Responsible for providing process awareness and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into different environments including production
- Responsible for Implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments Work collaboratively with all participants in software development projects and is supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments.
- Responsible for Liaising with project leads/managers/ScrumMasters, quality assurance, operations groups and other key stakeholders on the release and delivery progress, issues and improvements.
- Responsible for understanding the projects requirements, suggest appropriate branching and merging strategy
- Responsible for developing and delivering scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Responsible for producing process documentation and Implementation Plans. Work with release engineers for executing the automated deployments
- Responsible for all documentation including content for the department website on CI/CD (DevOps)
Ensure solutions are built based on *** standards and that they can be deployed with the *** environment (whether in a global or member firm environment)
- Must have effective communication with excellent logic and problem-solving skills and a drive to make a difference.
- Experience in developing CI-CD pipelines, SCA tools awareness and supporting enterprise applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document and communicate technical information to IT professionals
- Eight to ten years of CI/CD, DevOps experience with good understanding on Software configuration Management
- Good hands on exp in Azure DevOps (VSTS), Azure cloud platform, C#.Net, PowerShell, Artifactory, Chef or any equivalents
- Well versed with Azure offerings with work experience on the same like Web apps, ASE, ASP, function apps, SQL PaaS, Storage accounts
In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft platform (IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL Server, SharePoint, Windows Server, Clustering, Active Directory etc..)
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: CI/CD, DevOps,Azure DevOps (VSTS), Azure cloud platform, C#.Net, PowerShell, Artifactory,,Microsoft platform (IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL Server, SharePoint, Windows Server, Clustering, Active Directory
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2797
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S