**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Desktop Support/Help Desk Team Lead
Location: Little Rock, AR
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Webcam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 6 YEARS
The Lead/Supervisory Technician (Central Office) will coordinate support through local site IT technicians, managed both directly and remotely. These technicians are responsible for the daily tasks needed to provide support to their responsible sites.
The Lead/Supervisory Technician will focus on the support provided by these subteams as well as the support needed to these subteams from other IT resources (Network team, Server team, Business Process team, etc.).Daily activities include operational support escalations, personnel management, budget stewardship, project deliverables and achieving ARCareerEd Technical objectives. Additional duties, projects, or IT initiatives may also require assistance when needed.
– Work with ARCareerEd IT Leadership to define and support business’ IT needs.
– Prioritize business needs within the available support model, escalating issues/needs when appropriate
– Supervise/support ARCareerEd (locally staffed) Field Service Technicians delivering customer service, focusing on all IT activities for designated sites, including daily support, pc lifecycle management, application support, network support, server (if onsite) support, and the customer experience
– Responsible for submitting any disciplinary-related concerns to ARCareerEd IT Leadership for review and approval
– Provide project oversight for IT initiatives and organizational IT goals
– Liaise with vendors and other business contacts for IT needs – staffing, toolsets, and other resources
– Help manage expenses as governed by ARCareerEd IT Leadership
-Work as part of a team within ARCareerEd IT Department as support to teammates, and understanding the Desktop Support role within the Central Office IT subToteam.
– Improve individual value to both the ARCareerEd IT Department by maintaining current support and skills in areas specific to the Desktop Support, Network Support and Unified Telecommunications (UC) environment.
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Desktop Support ,Office 365 ,Active Directory ,CISCO Switches,Certifications (MS, Cisco, CompTAI),Group Policy Administration,Remote Access (LogMeIn),
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2043
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.