***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Desk Top / Help Desk Analyst
Location : Little Rock, AR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype or In-Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 4+ Years
The Desktop Analyst position will provide Arkansas Rehabilitation Services (Department of Commerce -Workforce Services Division) end users with, desktop, laptop, tablet, and peripheral device support.
This client has started the process for another year’s extension through 6/30/22
Occasional Travel Required – Travel expenses reimbursed
Local candidates required
The Desktop Analyst position will provide Arkansas Rehabilitation Services (Department of Commerce -Workforce Services Division) end users with, desktop, laptop, tablet, and peripheral device support. This position will be based out of the Little Rock area (One Commerce Way) and provide end user support in the surrounding areas, requiring travel to ARS field offices. The use of state vehicles may be available at times, but the Desktop Analyst may have to provide their own transportation in certain circumstances.
The Desktop Analyst:
1.Tests, maintains, and monitors computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
2.Coordinates and links computer systems, within an agency and the state, to increase compatibility and to share information, consults with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
3.Expands or modifies systems to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
4.Determines computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
In addition, this person may be required to provide limited after-hours support, on an as-needed basis.
Working Knowledge / Experience:
- PC Imaging
- Windows 8.1/10 operating systems
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Office365 (Desired)
- Cisco Switch set-up and troubleshooting
- Remote Access Management (LogMeIn, etc.)
- Wireless Communications (including wireless device provisioning and data restore).
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of PC hardware and desktop software, such as MS Office, Anti-Virus, Adobe, SAP, etc.
- Support and maintain all customer software and systems, including servers, workstations and software.
- Provide support for Microsoft operating systems, especially Windows 8.1/10, Windows Server 2012, 2016 and later.
- User, group, and computer creation and management within a Microsoft Active Directory environment (both on-premise and online).
- Learn and Assist in Management of Cloud Computing Environment (i.e., Office 365)
- Assist users with setting up and operating workplace mobile devices (iPads, iPhones, Windows Tablets / Laptops)
- Desktop Support Leadership – Required 3 Years
- Windows Desktop OS (8.1./10) – Required 4 Years
- Active Directory Administration – Required 4 Years
- Desktop\Laptop\Tablet Hardware – Required 4 Years
- Cisco Switches – Required 4 Years
- Group Policy Administration – Required 4 Years
- Remote Access (LogMeIn, etc.) – Required 4 Years
- Certifications (MS) – Highly desired
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Windows Desktop OS (8.1./10),Active Directory,Cisco Switches,Certifications (MS)
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3008