**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Data Analyst
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 5 Months
Interview Type : Skype Or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
The STD program requires a temporary data analyst to assist us with data management and analysis for our laboratory records and reports. The STD Control Program receives laboratory and patient treatment reports which require content review, data analysis and manual data entry into a central database. The volume of reports received exceeds the current staffing capacity; therefore, the Program requires a temporary data analyst consultant to review data content, conduct data entry and other data analyst duties as needed.
2-5 yrs experience
- Maintains data storage and access by evaluating, designing and implementing company database[s]. Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process.
- Writes codes for database access, modifications and constructions. Relies on established guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions.
- Works under immediate supervision and usually reports to a manager. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 0–2 years of relevant experience.
- Full-time professional work experience in Software Development, Maintenance, or Implementation. Substitutions: Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of four (4) years. (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.) Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years.
- Successfully completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application.) Two (2) years of work experience as a Data Administrator ; Data Warehousing Administrator ; Data Architect ; Database Analyst-Intermediate ; Data Warehousing Analyst may substitute for all of the required experience.
- Data Analysis Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Data Management Proficient (4-6 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Data Warehousing,Data Management,Data Analysis
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 5 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3209