**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Database Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 9 Months
Interview Type: Webcam Interview or In-Person
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 6 YEARS
Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
• Collaborate across DPH departments to understand organizational needs and devise possible solutions
? Create complex SQL queries to generate reports according to the research study requirements.
• Keep up to date with latest technology trends
• Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
• Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
• Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
Analyzes, summarizes, and/or reviews data including report findings, interpreting results, and
• Establishes methodologies and protocols for collecting, retrieving, analyzing, and maintaining programmatic data across program areas.
The current need is stronger on the data side vs the technical side (but this skillset doesn’t hurt at all) where utilization of analytic methodology are at an expert level, as well as, the use of various analytic applications (i.e. Qlik, Tableau, R, Power BI, Big Query, etc).
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: SQL,Qlik, Tableau, R, Power BI, Big Query,ETL
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 630456
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S